submitted by anonymous.
1. I have favorites. I try not to - and I do truly give every new thread a chance. But favorites happen, because some people write in a way that just thrills me in particular. I will try not to focus too much on my favorites, knowing that each new person I roleplay with just may turn out to be a favorite as well.
2. Some days I struggle to write replies. When I do, when I skip over your thread to reply to another, it’s not something you have done wrong. My muse is not responding to yours at the moment, possibly for reasons neither of us have any control over.
3. There is no correlation between a lengthy reply and a good one. If you can only type out two paragraphs and I’ve written five, you didn’t fail, and vice versa. Writing flows best when you free yourself from the expectations of verbiage, structure, number of words on the page.
4. I do this for fun. If I’m not having fun with our thread, I have a responsibility to tell you so, to try and fix it so that it’s fun for us both. Conversely, you have a responsibility to do the same. We both have the responsibility of ending things on a pleasant basis if our muses are incompatible.
5. There are days when I doubt my writing. I think we all have these days. Days when every sentence comes out awkwardly and half-thought, when nothing seems to flow. Please, don’t be afraid to ask me to change a reply if I’ve sidelined the plot with my meandering muse logic.
6. You will never upset me by talking to me out of character. I’m fully cognizant that behind each muse is a real person, and I would love to get to know that person.
7. I have a ‘style’, a set way that I best enjoy writing. If you’re a brilliant muse and I enjoy your writing, I may stalk you relentlessly without ever replying to a starter you’ve done just because our styles do not match. This doesn’t mean that either of us is less of a roleplayer because of it - we’re just different.
8. I will not belittle your character ooc.Each muse is unique, each muse is a precious creation of a creative mind, an entity of its own. I promise to respect that, and only critique when asked and then only for the purposes of helping your writing. I will never send you anon hate.
9. I want you to plot with me.I want our muses to have a story so complex, so incredible, that everyone reads along. I don’t want either of us to know how it will end before it begins. I want to sit on the edge of my seat, waiting for your reply, just to shake my head in awe of the brilliant turn or twist you’ve come up with.
10. Mun to mun - you are beautiful to me.When you’re having a bad day, come to my inbox. When you’re doubting yourself, tell me about it and I will remind you how amazing you are. When I’ve angered or disappointed you in character or out, tell me about it. First and foremost, we are writers, and I consider us friends if we write together. You’re not imposing on me - you’re allowing me to help.
so i’m .. here?
but i’m super uber tired
and my eyes and head hurt
so I mayyy work on stuff
but in all honesty the likelihood of that happening
is very small
whilst the chance of me reblogging every meme that I find
is a lot bigger
plz forgive me
one day someone will get possessive over me when i rp with other people.
So, on the 06/03/13 I made this account. At first, I really didn’t think it would get anywhere and that I would drop it much like I’d done to many other accounts. For a while, I did give up due to my other account being too hectic for me, but I came back a while later and let me tell you, it was the best thing I ever did. Over time, my love and understanding for Rick developed and I began to understand all the others characters and the show as a whole a lot more. I’ve had the time of my life in this community, surrounded by amazing people and I’ve learnt a lot about writing and character development whilst I’ve been here. However, the people I have socialised with and surrounded myself with are a main part of this whole experience - without them and my love for Rick, I don’t think I would have kept this account going. So, thank you for making this the best experience of a lifetime. Let’s hope there are many more years to come.
"YOU’RE A PART OF THAT FAMILY"
These are the people that have stuck by my Rick through thick and thin and who I love dearly. Not only are they all inspirational and beautiful writers, but they are wonderful people and my experience wouldn’t have been the same without them.
theyoungsir xredneck deputyshanex keptmyhairshort regentofasgard theres-us-and-thedead laidre unseenmockingjay katanaxwielder potensxpythonissam audaax youngxdaryl theylaughedatmemama nechaedum pereoagnellus leigh-a-evans outxfmind ive-been-trying aeternumxvictus dixo-n officer-friendlys-brother priorfilia
”WE SURVIVE THIS BY PULLING TOGETHER”
These here are the people that have made the experience all the better, the people that I have had the pleasure of writing with. The people that are severely talented and I know will make it far in life. If you have the chance to follow each and every person here, I suggest you do so, not only will you not be disappointed, but they will make your time here worth the while. I love you guys. xo
firstladylorigrimes katana-wielding-michonne groundedvalkyrie safezone-bound theyoungestdixon badass-redneck madetosufferx iaintnokid lesurvivant savingoversurvival ididthistous mslorigrimes aintnohomocidecop carolthebrave sgtharper my-modus-operandi adequateblonde duetothedead fightofmy-life hope-for-the-hopeless-beth scarredsurvivor petulantis not-their-savior asskicker-grimes huntress-among-zombies leaderofmychildarmy duck-grayson-your-ward deadmos deadxbutxpretty thefreefey askthedeanwinchester iwalkacrookedmile blacksheepmerle minervahogwarts justmakeroom shatteredxinnocence ghostofaformerself xthedanger theharpieoftroy officerfriendlly shelikedmefirst songbirdxbeth reverendgabriel xvirtus heyitslorigrimes trustme-now d-evi-l itsconnormonroe itspartofthepackage worthlessxcriminal emmalinsinclair thearmysoverrated messedupnotweak walshtwentytwo iamximpure impossiblesass justxdifferent et-impiis-lethalis weveallgotjobs carl—griimes aintxbegging fallongrey xrelinqueretur greenemaggs suspendedindust dixonxgirl thepoliteversionofcourse betterthandad secretsurvivalist johnxmitchell discardtheoldregimes praeliia inheritedtheearth thelast-manstanding puellasxautemxfracto youknowenough partingglassx glass-heart—hymn clarissimus lifeless—-s twocherokeeroses
"WE ALL CAN LIVE TOGETHER."
These are the people that I admire from afar, that I hope I’ll get the chance to roleplay with one day. To me, they’re all super talented people and it would be an honour to get to know them and write with them. I’m super shy though, so I’ll just wait until that days comes.
stalkedxbyxsilas butterflyxwingswarrior ididwhatihadto devilxbesideyou broughtfromashes hardcoredrugdealer onyoursidekid shesjustscared gunsandrosalie patches-n-biters thewalkingcollection overactiveimaginings loriigrimes whatsorrow enduresandsurvives endurexsurvive fabularenatus inessco unafraidvfliving builtforthisworld misslanawinters justthatidiot nolongerafarmgirl crossxfire survivorofendured xtoodamngorgeous xtheleadertheyneed shesxmyxwife filia-columbia beerandhunts warmbedoverafriend thexgovernor soundslikearealgoodguy xwhatwebecome carlgrimes mistersavior misspsychiatrist xuncorrupted damnedmouth everdxn forbesilinski someredneckasshole thatdamnslayer daaryyl notadeadgirl feistyrebekah caroline-dearest mxrley xendure brickxmaster survivxd farmerboyxgreene thedeputysson enterpriseman dead-come-knocking badcompxny
I have most definitely left a bunch of people out of this, but understand that it was very hard to go through my entire follow list and yada yada. Sorry if I did leave you out, but know I love you nonetheless. Thanks for making my one year here awesome!