- "You took our relationship too seriously."
- "I’m going to die soon. I always knew."
- "You’re going to die soon and I won’t stop it."
- "I found someone else that’s better for me."
- "We were kidding ourselves all along."
- "I found the note you left."
- "I loved the person you used to be."
- "I— I’m the one responsible for it."
- "Get away from me. I’ll hurt you."
- "I was only doing my job."
- "Don’t look so shocked. I am what I am."
- "They’re taking me away. This is goodbye."
- "And the best part is, I’m not even sorry."
- "I love you, but I understand."
- "No, don’t cry. While there’s life, there’s—"
I’m ＳＣＡＲＥＤ to wake up without you by my side
I’m ＳＣＡＲＥＤ that one day you will leave
like the ՕᎢᎻᎬᏒՏ before you
I’m ＳＣＡＲＥＤ you won’t love me as much as i love you.
And I hope that you never find out how ＳＣＡＲＥＤ I’ve bｅｃｏｍｅ
because I don’t want you to ｗｏｒｒｙ yourself ѕɩϲk over ϺЕ
or Đ0ՍβТ that ｉ ｌｏｖｅ ｙｏｕ.
Because I ＮＥＥＤ you more than you ᏦɴՕᎳ.
I have ＬＯＶＥＤ you since the ĐΑΥ that we ｆｉｒｓｔ ＭＥＴ
ＥＶＥＮ if I didn’t Ꮶɴοѡ it уеτ
I fell in ＬＯＶＥ with a ｍｏｎｓｔｅｒ
that was probably the ｂｅѕｔ choice I ever
does anyone else suddenly get hit with flashes of dialogue or scenery or characterization that would be perfect to use if you actually had a plot you could incorporate it into